i feel like killing myself. i bet noone would even miss me at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Don't mean to sound harsh.........but if you post under ANON......how are we to help YOU if you can't post under your real name.

Sure CM has a way of logging IP addresses and if need be search you out themselves......but if you want help or a friend on here to LISTEN....ask.....don't post something like that and not reply back.

You see WE care enough to reply to you.........so see............though we don't know WHO you are.....others YOU know in reality DO....and YES they would miss you!!!!!

Especially if you have kids.......trust me............you would be missed...........
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 7:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Are you in crisis? Please call 1-800-273-TALK

Are you feeling desperate, alone or hopeless? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), a free, 24-hour hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. Your call will be routed to the nearest crisis center to you.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Your gonna get yourself deleted your post i mean and if you keep talking like this maybe your CM account...Stop it and talk to us that is what we are here for you just might need to go see a doctor don't give up hope girl tell us your problem...please
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Aww Please don't say that someone will miss you I am sure. Can you get any help from someone. Do you just need someone to talk to let me know I'll help if I can. Hugs
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Why would you think nobody would miss you? Killing your self would solve anything I know, I've tried before sad to say. Why do you feel this way? What made you reach this point?
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Are you serious???? Please get help....you are important!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• idk u, but i am sure there are ppl in your life that would miss u. whatever is going on in your life, u need to remember it is temporary. Suicide is a permenant solution to a temporary problem. plz call the suicide hotline and talk to someone.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 6:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Trust me on this one it would make a difference in so many peoples lives. I have a brother who committed suicide and there is not a day that I don't feel differently than I did before his death.
    You need to talk to someone. If you can not find a family member here is a phone number Get Help & Call 1-800-273 TALK. I called one time b/c a friend of mine said she was going to kill her self. I asked for help in how to talk to her. This number is manned by people who do care.
    Take this time and think about your loved ones. Think about who you love. If that is not helpful wait 24 to 48 hours. Just wait. No major decision should be made hastily.
    If you would like to pm me or friend me I will be more than happy to talk to you. Some one does care and it is me. My name is Megan and I would be more than willing to commiserate with you.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I am sorry you feel this way. You need to talk to someone. if it isnt someone on here then call a hotline for trained people. your life is important. Think about your children, parents.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 6:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Im sure there are alot of people will miss you. Everyone is important. We here to help you.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2010