Okay, somebody explain this to me!!!

Please somebody explain this to me...Cashcrate, I have tried and tried and for some reason everything I do gets kicked back out. What am I doing wrong. Walk me through this please.
And I think its the momteam ??? I've heard so much about it, but what is it, what do they do, how do you make money from it?
And squishycash.....is it just another survey site?
Sorry for being so clueless!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• Don't know on the others but on Cashcrate: I complete all the pages that say "yes/no".. be sure to watch for "skip" at the bottom of some of them, it can save you time. Also, when it says you must "Pick 1 offer to proceed", pick one and then "skip" or "no thanks" on the next page. When you get to the final page of Gold/Silver offers, just click on 2 or 3 of them and then you can close it all out and come back to Cashcrate to sumbit that offer.

Be sure you only do 5 or 6 offers at a time. If you have a whole bunch in Pending it will take them a long time to confirm, no exact reason why, just personal experience. Also, be sure you clear your cookies between offers and use a new email address at least once a day. You dont have to change your email address on file with Cashcrate, it's all logged by IP address
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• new e-mail address, like one on your cashcrate account and one to submit offers, or different ones to submit offers on?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I never had any luck with cashcrate or any other survey site for that matter!
    I am not familiar with the mom team so can't help you there.
    But, I do work from home and would love to share with you what I do!!
    Checkout my page!! I'd love to chat with you!
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 12:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I am art of the mom team we are a group of women and some men who work for melaleuca we advertise. We enroll people to shop or work and shop there. Honestly i love it the products and great they are safe to use around kids they have almost 400 products including make-up bath supplies cleaning supplies and cadels even cereal and shakes. We never leave anyone to work alone its kinda like a huge group of close friends we all work together and help as much as we can. I also love that they make a huge deal of any good thing you do they want everyone to be happy healthy and to see everyone reach their goals.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 12:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Contiued..... Cash crate i tried and after i made a few dollars on there they told me my email address was not registered. They ake you sign up and pay for products and services that you dont want so that you can earn money( you will more than likely put out more than you earn or you can be kicked off the site after earning a few dollrs and be left to pay for the service it told you to sign up for. Its a scam that companies use to get customers. and the last one you put i never heard of. As for being clueless there is nothing wrong with asking questions that how we all learn about new things. Oh and the mom team you earn a paycheck depending on what your title is a director the first step makes $500 and some of the sales from the people you sign up. If you care about people its perfect we help everyone find ways to keep their families healthy
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 12:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Yes squishcash is another gpt site. I love squishy it is one of the best gpt  sites out there. I have a group explaining cashcrate too. http://squishycash.com/members/register.php?ref=antoinettegarry  and the group

You can always find this group with the following URL:
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/momagarrysgroup

momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 1:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I use cash crate too. It is not only about clicks it's about referrals too. I have more information in my profile.
    The Mom Team is great i have to agree. I am part of them myself and I love it. I guess the products say it all. Let me know if you need more info on either one of them.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 2:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• squishcash & cash crate are scams. The Mom Team is MLM, you have to get a team under you and they have to get a team under them and those have to get a team under them so YOU to make any money - its also called a legal pyramid.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 3:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I belong to a company that is less than 4 years young and has already reached it's first billion dollars. First in the US history..One product to promote, consume and share...and 8 ways of earning income. Wellness industry is where the money is at... all those jobs you mentioned from home are a big waste of your time...you sit in front of computers for hours to only make pennies at the end... control your time and how much you want to make...consider a home based business that is working, growing and making many new millionaires.. email me for more info.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I did OK on Cashcrate and Squishy. But there are better sites that are simpler and credit better. You can email me at homelearnin@gmail.com if you want or look at my blog, it might help you out.

Be sure to clear your cookies between every survey and turn your pop up blocker off. It makes a big difference. Shannon

home_teachin

Answer by home_teachin at 8:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2008