Mom's what colors do you like in your daughters hair & hat accessories?

I love orange, reds & neutrals but all my mom friends dress their daughters in pinks & purples. Should I stick with that or do you think you'd like to see other colors as well? What favorite colors do you want to see on your daughter? (;

Thanks for the advice (:

Here is a link to what I have now... should I add christmas colors?

http://www.etsy.com/shop/babylotus?section_id=5719209

babylotus

Asked by babylotus at 6:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do what you like,I am so sick of pink all the time lol.I do all colors on my dd.Everybody gets her pink though.I love blue on her she has big blue eyes.Yellow.I love orange, reds & neutrals too.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I love dark purple! Its my new Favorite right now! I love the neutrals as well.. even the pinks gotta love pink!! brown of course.. but right now at the moment ive been buying tons of plain black.. and dark purple!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 7:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i do all colors. depending on what colors my dd is wearing that day. i make all her bows to match her clothes
    kcook55

Answer by kcook55 at 7:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2010