Does it make you sad to hear mommies talking about hurting themselves?When were you at your lowest point in life?

It makes me so sad to hear our mommies wanting to hurt themselves or even being depressed. It's easy to tell a mommy that she sould think about her kids but sometimes when your depressed you cant even focus on the most important things. Maybe you can share a time when you were at your lowest?

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Health

• I was a Stolen Baby. I lived a sad, lied to 'Abused life. When I was 19 & pregnant. Not listening to my DR. I drove to find my Bio mom. She was 46. Dying from breast cancer. She never got to hear the news*. I only saw her that one day in her hospital room. She never told me if I had Family or a dad. Now I'm Battling Breast Cancer. . So that was a big loss and hard to take being so alone and pregnant. Yes I had DH. But this was a hard pregnancy. All of our life we had NO help. His job losses, poverty. I nearly died from a bad tooth and my mouth froze shut. Food was a luxury. I was a Size:0 when DD was Born and she weighed almost 9 lbs.#!! Then when my 2nd DD came along. I was 6 mos. Pregnant and was a passenger in my car when a careless Driver totalled out my Car. I lived in pain. When that DD was born. I got so Ill. So depressed. We lived in the rural country, alone. Then DH loses his Job. NO money, no help & hardships.GL
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• It makes me mad. My family has had several suicides and it is such a selfish thing to do. I highly doubt anyone who is posting that crap is serious. I really think they are trolls looking for attention.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2010