Do you give?

What charities do you donate to during the holidays?

Or, do you make donations throughout the year?

Do you help less fortunate families this time of year? How?

Do you do anything creative to help others in need?

Share your ideas! :o)

FelipesMom

Asked by FelipesMom at 7:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Holidays

• yes, we do it all year. We adopt soliders, send them care packages. During holidays we sponser a need family. Theres always a needy family you can give your clothes to. I believe Im blessed and want to share my good fortune
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 7:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I dont wait until Christamas or a holiday to give. Actually I give more when I have something to give I dont wait. I donate to goodwill any clothes, also I like to help out at places that help the needy when possible.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I do not donate through the holidays, no! I have a number of charities which I give to and help promote throughout the year, but I don't do anything this time of year. I feel as if so many others are trying to get on the "good list" around the holidays that the help is needed more through other times, which is when I prefer to give it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I do both...I give throughout the year to St. Jude and I have an adopted soldier, then around the holidays I get an angel off the angel tree.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:13 AM on Nov. 14, 2010