When do you think is a good time to vote?

I've never had to wait in line before, but this election is going to be different. I usually go around 10 am to vote, but I probably won't be able to go until about 10:30 or 11. I'm thinking that should be a good time because most people are at work then.

Bethsunshine

Asked by Bethsunshine at 11:40 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I'd say it's a good time.

my mom always goes first thing in the morning as soon as they open and she said it's dead then. IDK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I'd say - 10:30 or around 2 or 3. That way you don't hit the "lunch crowd". And early enough to miss the after work crowd. Everywhere is going to be soooo crazy tomorrow!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:43 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I am thinking that many will vote first thing in the morning, if they are employed. So our plan is to go the polls around 7:45 to scope it out and see what the lines look like, and if they are long, then go after I pick my son up from school around 9:30am. I'll let you know how they look here in the deeeep south.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 11:44 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I plan on going right when they open because I have to get the kids to school then I work 10-6
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Some will vote before work, lunch time, and after work. Try and hit it somewhere in between.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• We are planning on going around 10 am. On the news, they showed the lines at the place for early voting and the line was so long they weren't letting anyone else get in line because they have to close at some point.
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2008