im 19 and i have 2 kids and one on the way!

i have twins that are three years old and i have a baby due in september! but i need help coping with the stress of being 19 being kicked out by your parents and pregnant and not being able to work that long!! how do i survive??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you just do its life and you will be fine have faith...all good comes with bad all bad comes with good

dont worry
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I don't know what to say but best luck !!!
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Lots of PRAYERS!!! God is there! He listens! I have not always found that necessarily comforting especially when I thought I needed something right away, but God always has his perfect timing. Keep your focus, stay positive, and always try to find that "silver lining" and things will happen. No matter what happens those babies need you. And remember, I always told my husband while he was away from us that all things worth having- are easy. It takes hard work, sacrifice and waiting. Good luck
    bamamom520

Answer by bamamom520 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• **Oops All things worth having NEVER come easy
    bamamom520

Answer by bamamom520 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• LOL.... Nothing worth having EVER comes easily. In order to gain what you want, you must be willing to do what you have Not yet done.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• well can you maybe stop having sex?? that would help, quite a bit i might add! you may not have known that at 16, but you should now. be smart.
    Anonymous

• There is help available to you. Go to school if possible, I have two children and I'm a full time student. I want to know I can take care of my babies on my own. Have the fathers step up and help, if they can't then have other family (theirs and yours), also use protection, you don't need a fourth child till your on your feet. Just remember you can do it, it can and has been done, and there's always help out there, you just have to find it.
    Anonymous

• i think its entirely rude to put that she should be smart now... and its funny you make your self anon. haha... i dont think she asked if she should stop having sex. ... anyway, stay positive god has something planned for everyone and nothing is easy .. EVER
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:59 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I would call a homeless shelter and get them to give me a referral to get emergency housing. Most places allow you at the top of the list for housing when you have small children. I'm sure their office will help you get on food stamps, WIC, and financial assistance. They may be able to help you get day care for the children while you go to school and learn a trade. You can do this. Just find the right resources to get on your feet. I'm not being a smart alec but you might want to check into birth control. Hugs.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:06 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• take advantage of every bit of assistance availiable. stay focused. you will feel good when you look back and you have done it with or without their help. but like everyone has said it ain't easy.
    brimarie8

Answer by brimarie8 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2008