I dated a guy for a over a year, we got pregnant in April and I lost the baby in the middle of July. We stayed together for 2.5 months then he moved a women in one week after meeting her and married her within 3 weeks. She has been married 4 times and has a child with each husband. I know this question is stupid, but do people really last when they marry so soon? Im so embarressed and mostly mad at myself for being so stupid. I just wish my heart would heal..

Does a marriage last when you only have know the person 3 weeks?

kelley4818

Asked by kelley4818 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• well, my friend's parents got married within 2 weeks of meeting. they've been married for almost 30 years, and are still in love.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:43 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I got engaged after4 weeks and married after 4 months and we have been married almost 6 years!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• my grandma got married 1 week after meting my grandpa they were 20 now 87 years old and they last.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• honey some people last some people don't it just depends on the person can take the other persons crap. my sister she married a guy knowing him a month they were married for 16 yrs but now they are not married, my friend she been married 4 times and they only last 3 weeks i think the last 1 was 1 week. and i don't know why you let him move another women in the house i won't allow that, if he wants to be a pimp should of kicked his butt out, i will not allow this and i am not willing to let my childern see this crap this guy think he can do to me it would be called belittleing me and 2 older women that has been in a house and had sex with the same man doesn't work well...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• sometimes it does but if this woman's already done it 4 times it doesnt sound like theres a very good chance it will. IMO 2 people have to learn to live with each other for it to work out unless they happen to have so much in common that they never have a problem but thats very very rare. and yeah like pp said did I read that right that he moved her into your house?? NO NO NO. I know its hard to leave but its probably even harder to have to watch that!! You either need to leave, kick them out, or move a new man of your own in!
    Anonymous

• My parents have been married 41 years, and they knew each other just a few weeks before eloping. They're still happy and make each other laugh and smile every day!
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 12:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• This woman has a track record so I dunno,maybe she is just trying to add to her child support list.you should just move on and find a better man if he married her that qiuck he aint worth nothing.she soundslike she just likes to get married.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 5:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2008