I LOVE BEING PREGNANT!! anyone else?(:

Im pregnant w/ my third!! its finally a boy! With my first pregnancy it was GREAT..labor however was hard..lasted 56 HOURS wow.. 2nd..had some problems.. and some serious back pain, and swelling.. and labor was just as awful as the first..long and not progressing... now im pregnant again.. and have had a few road blocks and some serious swelling already so its not like my pregnancies have been PERFECT.. but i cannot get enough of the little people that grow inside your belly!! I love love love it!! & I would be pregnant again and again and again if i could!!! Anyone else obsessed?? (:

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 7:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I looooved being pregnant...Labor and delivery not so much.... Very tough for me...my son's head was stuck sideways and I was all drugged up...but the pregnancy was wonderful. I loved feeling him kick every day. It's an amazing experience.
    LogansMamma0511

Answer by LogansMamma0511 at 7:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Loved it, felt sexy (but big) had excuse to eat anything and rest lol
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 7:17 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I love being pregnant also.. Im 30 weeks so I only have 10 weeks left and Im having my first baby boy so im getting sooo excited.. He kicks me every single day when Im standing up, walking around, and sitting or laying down he is so active i just love the feeling..
    shelly2226

Answer by shelly2226 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I loved every single second of being pregnant. Had no sickness or anything...everything was a breeze!
    falanlee

Answer by falanlee at 7:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Loved it, but had to stop. Can't afford any more and age is against me.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I did love being pregnant. I went threw alot of pain since my pelvis seperated but I still enjoyed every second. Labor was short & easy also. I think pregnant women are so beautiful! If the timing was right, I'd want to be pregnant again!
    Congrats on your little boy OP!<3
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I found out I was pregnant about a week ago and I am ecstatic! So far I have no nausea, just a lot and lots of sleeping! I cannot wait to find out my baby's sex and to feel all of what pregnancy has to give! :)
    ekstar

Answer by ekstar at 11:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Less of a fan of the actual pregnancy, but I LOVE giving birth. That's the addiction for me. There is no better feeling, it's just amazing. All natural, super human woman power!
    JoyXtwo

Answer by JoyXtwo at 11:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would love being pregnant if it wasnt for horrible morning sickness.If it wasnt for that id be pregnant over and over too!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 11:05 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I just didn't love morning sickness
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2010