Question... maybe TMI

Ok... I went to the doc thurs for my normal check up. I mentioned to him that my left nipple has been leaking blood. He said it wasn't anything to worry about unless it was doing it everytime I leaked or extracted myself. Well last night it did everytime... this am I havent checked it. Do you think I should check and give them call and let them know about last night? Or do you think it is just something that would be a bothersome to call them about?
Thanks
Shawna
29 wks!! =]

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My sister leaked blood and she wasn't pregnant. She went to the dr and they told there were small cists(SP?) in her breast she had to go to the hospital as an out paitient and have minor surgery.

Now i dont know if that has anything to do with yours doing it. I would go to a regular dr. and have them look at you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Nov. 3, 2008