The most terrifying moment of my life was _____________

For me, it was when I was 7 months pregnant and leaving my mother's home after my dad passed away. She lives in the middle of nowhere (think Wrong Turn/Deliverance) on a mountainous road. I was leaving really late, around midnight, and this idiot came flying around a curve doing at least 60mph with NO lights on as I was pulling onto the road. I was sitting in the middle of the road, and he came flying at me and barely got stopped in time (when we went over there the next day, the marks from his tires ended about 2 feet from where my car had been).

Man, we REALLY need an "Other" or "Miscellaneous" category, and something like, "Life & Experiences" or something.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 7:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When my 13 year-old had meningitis. I found him unconscious in his bed with a fever of 104. He was in the hospital for ten days.
    mama10johnsons

Answer by mama10johnsons at 7:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• one of the most terrifying things thats ever happened to me was when me and my mom got into a car accident during winter in ohio...we were on our way home from the store with a bunch of food and a sheet cake for my brothers birthday party...we were less than a mile away from home,im talking walking distance! there was black ice on the road...some jerk in a green pick up truck was speeding and on our side of the road...he clipped my moms side mirror and put us in a bunch of 360 degree spins...i got knocked unconcious at that point...next thing i know im upside down with my hands straight out in front of me on top of hamburger meat against the windshield! i then was unconciuous again,next i woke up in a hospital...i was pronounced dead on the scene before i woke up the first time! that meat saved my hands from being cut off! i guess we were between 2 gas lines and the van was leaking gas too! i dont remember anything but that...
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I came home from work one day and as usual, I let my son out of the car and he ran ahead of me. I began walking up the steps when I saw him run into the house--the door was open. I ran after him yelling for him to get out. He was scared and confused that I was rushing him back out of the house. Our house had been broken into, the door had been kicked in and I didn't know what or who was in the house.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2010