How often do you read a question or response here on CM and think, "Huh? WTH is this person trying to say?"

It happens to me at least 50 times a day. Even after reading something over and over again, I just can not understand what some of the women here are trying to communicate. Apparently I'm not the only one, because with questions like that, the first several answers are usually, "Huh?" or something similar.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 7:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• EVERY FRICKIN DAY!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• All the damn time! Between poor English, poor spelling, my Dyslexia and the fact that some of the responses are hard to read without being able to hear tone of voice it gets to be to much for my little brain!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I do that alot lol
    shelly2226

Answer by shelly2226 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Lol Ive had that thought a few times myself.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 7:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• It's happening more and more. Some of it is dialect and I've had to reread things three or four times over. And some of it is clearly where English isn't the mother tongue. Got to roll with it sometimes.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• All the time. Especially when in my head I am autocorrecting grammar.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• It happens a lot. Sometimes I wonder if it is someone who is using a free translation service and it isn't quite translating correctly.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Not all that often, because I really notice it when I find one I can't figure out at all. There was one earlier today about scientists (I think??) that had to have been a bad translation. Even if you tried to break it down into little pieces, none of the pieces made sense.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• All the time. It happens in groups, too, and in the responses.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2010