Does your SO feel you up all the time?

I mean like all the time no matter where you are lol?

bellsandheels

Asked by bellsandheels at 7:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• He slaps or pinches my butt in public,and at home does that plus cups my boob once in awhile. I love it! it lets me know he still desires me after 11 years

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:35 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My Husband and I BOTH feel each other up every chance We get..and We still make out like a couple of teenagers! lol. I can't imagine NOT groping my Husband so often, and vice versa..We just can't get enough of each other, so.. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 7:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Mine does the whole shoulder, back rub, occassional squeeze....when we go out we are almost always touching in one way or another, but not in a feeling up kind of way
    jm14879

Answer by jm14879 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sometimes it is embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 7:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• at home he'll slap my but but not in public
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 7:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes especially when I am trying to tell him something serious...ugh!

and thank you butterflyblue19 I should look at it that way like you...
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i used to be with a guy like that and it was cute at first but it got annoying after a while....then it was to the point of almost being molested because i didnt want it anymore....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yes.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• we both grab eachother in inappropriate places all the time...we do it more at home than in public, but neither of us are afraid to sneak in a quick grab when no one is looking ;) i love it because it shows me how much he is still attracted too me and helps keep our relationship feeling fresh. sometimes when he's just sitting on the couch i'll jump in his lap and straddle him while im talking to him...if the kids arent downstairs, he's been known to pull his dick out and smack me in the face with it as he's walking by while im sitting on the couch. and theres lots of times where he'll come up behind me while im doing something and grab me by my hips and start "humping me" from behind. in all honestly we act like a couple of horny teens most of the time...and after 4yrs of living together, the fact that we're still THAT into eachother makes me very happy!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 12:24 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Um...no, mainly because we have things that need to get done around here. Oh, and because feeling up your wife all the time is pretty much indicative of someone who doesn't understand that women are human beings, not just giant dolls to play with.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2010