I got a question...what would you do if your brother's girlfriend was trying to get at your boyfriend on the low and told him that she was in love with your brother but liked your boyfriend

and his remark was he was in love with you and didnt like her or didnt see her that way but she still trying to get at him on the low...what would you do

poohkie79

Asked by poohkie79 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• wow i would be very upset and i would tell my brother about it
    shelly2226

Answer by shelly2226 at 7:46 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• what if you didnt wanna tell your brother because it would hurt his feelings plus he knows his gf is no good ...well he and her really not going together but like there together
    poohkie79

Comment by poohkie79 (original poster) at 7:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm Irish - I'd kick her a**. Sorry, that's all I got!
    cheeseit

Answer by cheeseit at 7:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I agree cheeseit she needs a one on one with you, but that would hurt your brother more . I know I don't like being the last to know things big like that even if it would upset me
    waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 7:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• A one on one would leave us to fighing and im trying to avoid that but this girl really needs it...and im ready and able to give her the ass whooping she wants ....i need more advice ..help me
    poohkie79

Comment by poohkie79 (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would let my brother know the situation and let the girlfriend know that she's crossing a huge boundery. That she needs to back off.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would tell my brother and kick her ass....
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• XD @cheeseit.

I'm Italian, and I'd shoot her ass. I recommend you don't go that route, though. You really should tell your brother. I'd also confront her about it and you and your boyfriend both should tell her to stay away.
    .mandabear.

Answer by .mandabear. at 8:38 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• try this one on for size,my brother would hav one of his girlfriends over and he would introduce us to eachother...every girlfriend hes ever had has been as sweet as candy...turns out they wanted to be with me instead of my brother,and i didnt know how to tell him about it...the one day i actualy "grew a pain" (so to speak) and told him bout it and he freaked out and told me never to speak to him again....he didnt believe me at all...
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Okay, the way I see it you should tell your brother. Do you want me to marry someone like that. It's better that he know's what kind of women he had and I would have a talk with her and tell her that your going to let your brother know what kind of trash he's dating..
    Marling

Answer by Marling at 10:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2010