do you let your dogs on the furniture?

My dog thinks she is human. She feels she can only lay on the couch. I have to make her get up sometimes just so i can sit down.

mandynjohnsmom

Asked by mandynjohnsmom at 7:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Pets

• Wherever I was sitting or laying, my dog was with me. she had her own spot on the couch and her own spot on my bed with me. we lost her on 9/7/10.
    wigglesmom620

Answer by wigglesmom620 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Absolutely not! I love our dog but he sheds just like the rest of them and that just means more for me to clean up.:)
    jdinscore

Answer by jdinscore at 7:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• The only 2 things he is not allowed on is our new couch (we still have our old one he can get on) and our bed if our comforter is on it, b/c his nails scratch it. Other than that, he can get on anything else.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• No, they are not allowed on any furniture and I never see them on any of it. But I can tell by the amount of hair on my couch that one of them is up there when they can get away with it.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I feel like I dont have much choice...I have two small dogs with big attitudes and they have there spots....I usually leave a blanket on the sofa for them so they can snuggle in it and it doesn't make the couch smell like dog.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• No. She has her own place to lay if she's not laying on the floor. I don't want dog hair all over my furniture.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2010