Can a man fake an orgasm? adult content

Ladies,

There are posters at a news website responding to a study that claims that men can fake an orgasm. Even if a man is wearing a condom, you can see the ejaculate through the latex. Please, men can't fake it like we can. We usually fake the moment when the moment is becoming tedious and not worth finishing.

Discuss.

cerealmom2

Asked by cerealmom2 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• They surely can fake an orgasm in the sense that they're having one when they're not. However, they can't fake the sperm that is released when they orgasm for real. So if you don't check you don't know.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Fake ejaculation........No
    Fake orgasm........ Yes

Ecajulation is the finale, but many men can orgasm without ejaculating.

Also, not many women actually check out a used to condom to see if a man came or not. Most men take off the condom themselves, clean up and dispose of it themselves. So, it is entirely possible for a man ot "fake" actually cumming/ejaculating. And some women would never be the wiser.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My husband of 25 years can.

It's all about control. Once a man knows how to control he ejaculation (meaning be able to pull his body back from it, calm down and build back up again) he can orgasm without ejaculating. They have all the "feelings" and pleasure of orgasm they just don't allow themselves to ejaculate yet.. It's all very "tantric".. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• No way, their orgasm is very visible!!!

Answer by older at 7:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I doubt it ;/
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I couldn't believe that some men actually think they can get away with that, it is too deluded. It is the most obvious thing in the world!
    cerealmom2

Comment by cerealmom2 (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Pixie, honest to god I have never seen a man, and I am old and experienced, have an orgasm without ejaculating. It blows my mind.
    cerealmom2

Comment by cerealmom2 (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• If a woman is fooled by a man trying to fake it, then she's not paying enough attention to what's going on downstairs.
    But men can attempt a fake if he's wearing a condom and is quick enough to remove condom with the lady seeing what's not inside.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• ive never heard of a man faking the big O
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• "It's all very 'tantric'." That sounds so interesting! Now, I'm completely hooked. Figures, Pixie Trix, I swear, you are the most interesting person I've barely met!! So, would a man be able to have multiple orgasms this way?
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 9:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2010