have you???

Anyone ever bought a sex book? Like sex positions, etc? Which ones did you like? didnt? anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Believe it or not I bought the 'kama sutra for dummies' book. I love it...it explains the positions and walks you and your partner through exercises and 'quizes' to help open and improve your relationship. It's a really good book. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• not personaly but a friend of mine had 365 possiyooins ( a new one for every day) or somethng like that - and she enjoyed it very much LOL
    mama516

Answer by mama516 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Karma Sutra (I think that's how you spell it lol) on sex positions. It was ok, but for me, it was that I think it helped him understand a woman's body a little better and how to "work with her body" if that make sense!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I haven't bought a book but www.sex101.com teaches you a lot lol. It's not a porn site per say, it just shows you animations of lots and lots of different positions!
    Anonymous

• you can find kama sutra positions on line as well as buying a book. If you are embarrassed to buy a book in a store you can go to www.abebooks.com or www.amazon.com and buy whatever sex books you want and have then mailed to you. Back in the day, The Joy Of Sex was a good one and of course the favorite, Kama Sutra but there are many great books out there and sites to teach you.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2008