what are you doing for thanksgiving?

what are you doing for thanksgiing? im going to my brothers house im so excited i cant wait

shelly2226

Asked by shelly2226 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• We are staying home. My family always comes to my house for Thanksgiving
    wigglesmom620

Answer by wigglesmom620 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm going to my sister's house. It's unfortunate that my second older sister and younger sister can't make it this year. They both live across the country, but it'll be nice to visit with the family that will be there.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Cooking for the homeless. Always do every year very rewarding.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 8:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I will be in the hospital recovering from my c-section.
    .mandabear.

Answer by .mandabear. at 8:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I wish I knew my plans for thanksgiving. We are living at my BIL's place with his wife and 9 month old. They have a 3 bedroom apartment of which my husband and my almost 4 yr old son share one room. We are waiting for a closing date on a house we bought!
    While we are so grateful we have a place to be that costs us no rent... It has been 3 weeks now and I am going NUTS!
    So, not sure what and where I will be for thanksgiving. Very thankful this year though. VERY
    NkugbaMama

Answer by NkugbaMama at 8:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm hosting- family in for a week- meeting up with extended family for Disney and Universal Studios and the beach.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Going to the Dallas Cowboys / New Orleans Saints game in Texas. I can't wait. Go Cowboys!!!!!
    psgilbert

Answer by psgilbert at 10:17 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• not totally sure yet. we might go to my mother in law's extended family for dinner, we might stay home. in the afternoon we are going to my parents house to bum around, maybe see a movie. we will have supper but have not decided what yet.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 11:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Last year, my bff and I decided to do Thanksgiving together we got tired of being "homeless" on Thanksgiving and feeling like paupers when we searched for a family to adopt us. Another one of our friends had to stay home while his wife went to visit her family because of work. So we made Thanksgiving dinner for all of the "homeless" or stranded. This year we are bumping up the dinner and inviting other friends who either can't or don't want to spend it with family.
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 1:16 AM on Nov. 14, 2010