disney on ice

i wanna take my son to c walt disney on ice in just a week away but hes only 19 months old and im not sure if hes 2 young to go and will it be a waste of my money... he loves mickey mouse watches i all day long but im just not so sure....

would you take a 19 month old to c disney on ice?
how old was ur child when they 1st saw a disney on ice show?
how did they react?
did they sit still for the whole show?

dbarkley101306

Asked by dbarkley101306 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I just took my 4 yr old DD to see Disney Princesses on Ice yesterday. Of course she is older and is obsessed with princesses right now. As for a 19 month old, I'm not sure. He might really like all the music and colorful costumes an if he recongnizes Mickey then it might just be worth it.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• *and not an *recognizes not recongnizes lol

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I think 19m is a bit young.we went to princesses last year at 4.5 and that was the perfect age. The show is a bit expensive plus the stuff that goes along with show. Just something to think about
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 8:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I think that's a little young. go online and buy a mickey mouse movie or two and save your money. In three years go and take lots of pics, it will be so worth it. He'll be like 'LOOK MAMA, it's HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!'
    unicornnymph22

Answer by unicornnymph22 at 10:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2010