Do people only call you when they need or want something?

I've been going through quite the ordeal of my life this year. But people only call when they need something. Is that your case? Otherwise no one comes over or calls. Why? Is everyone that busy?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 7:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hi angellinda
    just saying hi, i do not need anything
    i did get myself a beer after reading the everyone loves the open relatioship concept, so i am all set now
    can i get you one, anything i can do for you, need some help around the house?
    just wanted to say hi and ask you about your day, what is new with you and the kids?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• some people yes but not everyone does this. it is kind of annoying but i figure most ppl dont even realize they are being that way.
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 8:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My brother and MIL are this way. It is annoying.
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I prefer it that way. NOTHING and I mean NOTHING drives me crazier than someone who doesn't actually want something calling my house or just dropping by... I mean - YOU may have nothing better to do, but I sure do...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:09 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• no one ever calls me to see how im doing or how my son is doing....except my mom of course.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• YEP and its annoying! I gotta learn to say NO a bit more! I love my friends who call to just chat though~
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 11:24 AM on Nov. 14, 2010