Does that glass of Coke look so good to you?

I'm wondering. Does that glass of Coke look so good to you? It sure does to me! I Loved Coke, DR. Pepper, Cherry Dr. Pepper Etc.. But Chemo made it all taste terrible and Burn. But that Coke looks Great. Wondering if it does to you too? Your kind favor in answering is appreciated. Thank You!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 8:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I"m a diet pepsi in a can girl. I want it in the can, or forget it, I'll just drink water. I know, that's weird.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• would you like one, i can get one for you
    or maybe a cold beer
    i have home made chocolate chip cookies, does that sound good
    what can i help you with
    would you like a nap tomorrow in the afternoon, i can take the kids for two hours and let you rest?
    let me know, just called to say hi, i need nothing, just wanted to know how i can be of any help to you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yep! I love my soda! I am trying to cut back as I NEEDED it everyday....lol! Now it is a treat! I hope soda will taste better soon....esp since you liked it!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i am sorry to hear you can not drink it. :( i love diet coke with lime the best.
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I love Coke!!! Especially in the glass bottles. I drink it everyday!!! The tin can ruins the taste but I still drink canned coke too.
    kmm1

Answer by kmm1 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Dr. Pepper is the best :).
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I love water, soda never really looked good to me. Once in awhile a coke is good
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I am sorry you can't drink it anymore.

I ♥ Coke in a glass full of ice.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:09 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i love vanilla coke,its the only kind of coke product that doesnt make my stomach turn....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• It depends on the day, lol. I don't drink pop (yeah, Midwest girl) often anymore but I like Pepsi more then Coke. And I LOVE the cherry versions of each! And on very off days I like Mt. Dew, lol.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 8:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2010