Is my 28 mt old normal??????

Ok my 2 year is acting wierd lately. When she was 1 year old she was really nervous around people and well she soon got over that. Lately however she goes back to that even with people she has known forever. Sometimes she is miss personality and then others she is curled up in my arms holding on for dear life. And also she is now scared of everything --- loud noises mainly and just out of nowwhere she says "im not scared" and starts shaking it is freaking me out what's the deal???? Is she just timid/nervous child??? I''m not sure what to do or how to fix this problem!

melk819

Asked by melk819 at 8:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Has she gone through a change of any kind lately? My friend has a 28 month old son and then had another baby and while his mommy was in the hospital he stayed home with another friend of hers. When the mom got home her son was scared of everything! He was scared of sleeping in his own room, which he had been doing forever, he was afraid of the playground and of resturants. It was more then just being upset about the new baby and we thought it was just from all the changes.

It sounds like something you will just have to let pass. Just let her know everything is ok and be caring about it.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 8:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Yep no changes! Thanks for the advice
    melk819

Comment by melk819 (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2010