What is the funniest thing your Husband or SO said to get you into bed or in the mood? adult content

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• my soon to be ex hubby never said anything funny to get me in bed,he however thought it was funny to do the dirty deed while i was sleeping!! he never got me in the mood,sometimes i did it just to make him happy,keep him from being stressed...but if i wasnt givin it to him when he wanted it he took it while i was asleep....im sure some of you are probably thinking how is that possible without you knowing? well believe me it is possible,hes done it alot of times!!! hes a jerk like that....thats how he got me prego with my second baby in 2007...may she rest in piece....
    Haley Nicole was her name....its been 3 years since i lost her....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 8:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• "I think there's a ghost in your clothes, why don't you get undressed and let me scare him away..."

I laughed so hard I nearly peed!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• "i'll give ya a dollar..."
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My exbf tried to get me to have 'angry sex' by promising me a good time then crying off because he wanted to just sleep. It didn't work, it made me grumpy. Looking back now, it's pretty funny!
    unicornnymph22

Answer by unicornnymph22 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I was in bed reading and he comes out of shower dancing, now he 6'5' and can't dance I laughed so hard, he was mad he thought it would be sexy was hoping I WOULD DO IT ONE DAY
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 10:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Stop that grinnin n drop that linen.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 11:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Mine would be in the shower or in the room and would call my name telling me to "come here" and let him show me something.
    dirtyswifey10

Answer by dirtyswifey10 at 1:13 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• do you what me to rub your back ! got to love men!
    Cokegirl09

Answer by Cokegirl09 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2010