wouldnt this make you worried about your niece too

My brother has a little girl with a woman who is not the greatest. They were married but she cheated on him and left my brother for the other guy, who then got her pregnant again and left her...

She always tries to hold my neice over our heads and we basically have to do stuff for her or give her money just to see her ( my brother is deployed) ... She is on my facebook and this is just 1 example of her everyday posts ( this is actually a "nicer" post than what she usually puts)

SoOo pissed right noww!!! Anyone want a two year old?
Lees: what did she do ?
Ewers: She wont stay outa shit she got into the lotion n got it in her eyes then she decided to unroll a whole jumbo roll of tp and clog my toilet n spill her damn pop on me 4 times n that was just today

I mean doesnt that sound like she is just really keeping an eye on her ??

She also refers to her as Hog and Runt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• poor kid
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would start saving what you see on her facebook, things like this can be used in custody battles. If you are really concerned about her well being it's time to call DHS.
    littlepeanut21

Answer by littlepeanut21 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I agree with littlepeanut21..

Now I'm not saying two year olds can't be little terrors.. I went to the bathroom for 5 minutes and my two year old managed to climb a child, unlock the cupboard, get out my shears case, unzip it, and chop off her bangs. Kids can really surprise you at times.. and not always in good ways. BUT that doesn't justify the name calling of your child like that! It's the name calling that leads me to believe its more than just a typical toddler being extra sneaky and more to do with the adult not keeping a proper eye on the child.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I agree, time to call the local social services. save and print all facebook posts, and get you or your brother a lawyer. I've seen kids taken off of bad parents due to social networks.
    unicornnymph22

Answer by unicornnymph22 at 10:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• How is she with the child when you see them together? Does she view her daughter as a nuisance, or does she seem to love her and is affectionate toward her? I've posted silly things about my daughters, offering to give them to friends, explaining why the Gypsies won't take them, etc., and I call my younger daughter "Monster" and "Monkey", which out of context would make it sound like I really can't stand them. The reality is, I love them with all of my heart, and they know it. They are well-cared for, but were each a handful when they were younger--especially my younger one, who would get into the cat's litter box (which is normally inaccessible to her) in a flash if I turned my back for a moment. I wouldn't be quick to judge just based on what you said here, but you know the situation best.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 10:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'd probably take her up on her offer - I'll take the kid.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 12:02 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I agree with Airamana!! Also call your local child services. No child should have to deal with this!
    m0_mommy

Answer by m0_mommy at 4:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• document everything and yeah there are a lot of good parents out there that would love to have her child. I know I would!
    mrs.jodi

Answer by mrs.jodi at 8:44 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I would do as others said and document everything. Poor thing. How awful. Some people are so ungrateful for their children.
    Mipsy

Answer by Mipsy at 1:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• What in the hell is s two year old doing drinking soda?!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 7:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2010