Do you stomp your feet when you go up stairs?

I live in a townhouse and my neighbors girlfriend stomps her feet up and down the stairs all day long when she is visiting. She also slams their front door all the time. It is extremely obnoxious.

So is this like a natural thing that people do without realizing it? I don't think we did anything to make her do it on purpose.

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My husband is terrible about that! I tell him he sounds like a moose going upstairs. It isn't intentional. He just walks like he would normally. And he is also a door slammer. Annoying, but not intentional.
    FLAngel981

Answer by FLAngel981 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• im so tiny but i have been told that when walking on hard wood upstairs or even on the main floor that it sounds like an elephant walking. i have tried to be more aware but, i cant fix it. im that annoying elephant stomper too. sorry :(
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 9:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• No, but DH does enough for both of us! lol
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 10:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• only if i'm grumpy!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 15, 2010