WYR-Win the lotto or have your child win the lotto when they are of age?

Lets say the amount of money won is 10 million $.

Iamasinglemom99

Asked by Iamasinglemom99 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in

• I would rather win it myself and be able to put it aside for my child when they are old enough to learn what to do with that sort of money. I'd like to be able to give my child a great life, and have them grow up as great adults and then one day have that for them to fall back on instead of them winning 10 million at, lets say 21, and have never earned it, learned how to budget it, or blow it in a few years.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'd rather I win it because I'd give some to my child obviously and I know I'd be better at handling the rest.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would rather win it so that I can provide my child with everything that she needs, and create a trust fund and/or college fund for her so that money would not be such a stress for her as it's been for us. I wouldn't go out of my way spoiling her, but I would make sure that more than just her basic needs and a few wants were taken care of.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Win the Lotto myself!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I want me to win it! lol...I can leave the kids some money for later but I happen to need some now.
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 9:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would want to win it so I could give my children the best upbringing and education possible....and of course they'd have a nice trust fund for when they get older.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would want to win it so that I could set up a trust for my child, as awell as invest it to provide future income.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would like to win I've been working longer! : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• oh myself definitely! they would benefit from it anyway, but this way i can make sure they know what its worth and allot the money appropriately.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• me me me me me me!! i would loooooove to know that we would never have to worry about anything again.i would put money in the bank to gain interst off of it..oooooooh man, i wish!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2010