Why wont he have sex with me?(TMI)

I'm 29wks pregnant and he wont have sex with me!!! He says he is affraid of hurting the baby. When we do he wont put it in all the way so its not even any good. How do i get him to be okay with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• take him with you to a doc appointment and ask it in front of him so he will hear that it is ok from the doc
    mommyof20507

Answer by mommyof20507 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Just tell him there's no way he can hurt the baby. Why do men think they're that big? LOL It's actually healthy for you to have sex throughout pregnancy and the baby can find the rocking motion soothing. So unless you're doc says to stop he has no reason to worry. We had sex up until 2 days before my son was born (we were trying to get me to go in labor but it didn't work and they had to induce me, but it was fun trying lol)
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I think most men feel that way. Look it up online with him, so he's not embarrassed by the question, get information from the dr in writing or in voice so he'll know that it's okay. My husband was petrified he was going to hit the poor kids in the head or poke an eye out. Once the dr felt the head the last month of pregnancy I was a little concerned myself but knowing they're in a bag of water, logic says it's not going to hurt them but I was concerned still.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• OMG tell him to google it and move on with his sex life...men! lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I just told my son not to look at it. I know he is probably still sneaking but I said that I didn't want him watching it on the computer anymore.
    ginene

Answer by ginene at 10:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2008