I am looking for a home based job that I can do from home that can bring a single mom home to work and raise my children? Anyone know of a good one that really works?

mother23kids

Asked by mother23kids at 9:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to http://www.ivaa.org/ http://www.iavoa.com/ http://www.vanetworking.com/
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques.. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one of my bookkeeping clients.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 20 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I would love to share with you my journey with a home based business that has truly changed my family life!!! It brought me home from my corporate job!! It is legit! I was very skeptical at first, but saw how successful others were at the business! We have a single mother of 4 children doing this business and she is an Area Manager and also have a single mother of one who is a vet who works at her clinic 60-70 hours a week and is a regional vice president with this company!! Let me know if you would like to hear more about it honey! hope this helps!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 10:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• scams all scams
    Anonymous

• Melaleuca has been excellent. It's simply run on referrals. Excellent healthy natural products. if you enjoy them, tell your friends like you would any other product you enjoy. You don't have to deal with any products. Their orders are shipped straight to them. You are simply paid a percentage of their orders. The business has received multiple awards, and is quite valid. Lots of bonuses, etc.

Good luck. I'm honestly not trying to sell it to you. You can contact me if you'd like. Otherwise, contact the company and they'll plug you in;)
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 4:07 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Juice Plus
    Low start up fee $50 = Kit, website, virtual office site
    No minimum monthly points to maintain
    Cash bonuses

www.juiceplusvirtualoffice.com
    www.welovejuiceplus.com

Contact me if you would like more info or if I can answer any question for you.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 9:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• They say if you have to pay anything it is not leagal! I am sure like avon type company you may have to spend a little if you want stuff on hand to sell.
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• http://www.earningsinabasket.info/ Here is a site that you can look around and see what fits your lifestyle best! Please feel free to pm me with any questions you might have!
    iMommy2010

Answer by iMommy2010 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 16, 2010

• No at home work is get rich quick. Most take months before you make any money and require an initial investment. This is because most people who work at home run businesses or do direct sales. Some are writers or freelance designers.

You're better off looking for telecommuting jobs on the job boards or finding work outside the home unless you have the time and money to devote to going into business.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Hi my name is Tyneshiea martin and I am a work from home mom. I am married, but I hardly every see my husband because we do own 2 businesses so he is working from 6am -to-10pm at night. I am a independent person and l love making my own money, so I started working for Ameriplan and I love every bit of it. So please if interested go to my web page www.freedomathometeam.com and enter the code#40720872 OR feel free to email me at:obenblue@yahoo.com and I would give you my phone#. Look forward talking to you.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 1:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2010