Did I test too early??

I am on 50mg Clomid and got a positive OPK cd12...so I figured I ovulated around cd14 or so. It is now cd21 and I got a negative pregnancy test from the dollar tree, which I heard are good tests. Did I test too early? If I did, when should I re-test?

loveexxamanda

Asked by loveexxamanda at 10:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would test after you have missed your period. I took a $1 pregnancy test when I was a week late and I got a faint positive.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Different tests have different sensitivity levels, here's a link about it http://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html

405mom

Answer by 405mom at 10:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• It is better to wait until you miss your period.  If it's negative the first time after that, wait until you are 7-10 days late.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 10:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• At least 2 weeks after you ovulate. As hard as it is, you're just wasting money, and your time, there is truely no point in testing until after your period is due.
    JoyXtwo

Answer by JoyXtwo at 11:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• You tested just as the egg would be arriving at the uterus. It needs to implant and the placenta needs to form and start working. Give it another week or week and a half and test again with first morning urine.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• yes wait until you miss a period and test first thing in the morning
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 2:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2010