Why is he into this?

I found some porn videos on my boyfriends computer. I'm not really mad it's there because I look at porn too occassionally but the videos were all of obese older women who are nowhere near attractive. WTH? I mean, I'm a little overweight but nothing compared to these women and I'm only 22! He's 25 with an athletic build. Is this just a fetish or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• I had friends in high school that had really WEIRD porn on their computers. I would ask them why they watched that kind of crap, they said it was purely for the shock factor. They didn't get off on it, they didn't find it sexy, they didn't even masturbate to it. They watched it just to watch it, kind of like guys watch Jackass for no good reason. Doesn't mean they want to go out and do all the stupid stunts, they just want to watch and be entertained.

And yes, my guy friends and I were very open with each other in high school LOL!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• because it's funny not sexy! :) don't worry about it.

My husband has many styles of porn, most of which are shear entertainment. :)
    Anonymous

• I think he would beable to answer your question the best.
    Anonymous

• Fun or not.. your BF would turn me off...so he likes looking at fat women in porn...
    Is he the type of guy that walks around making fun of people too?
    Anonymous

• uh no, actually he's not. and i'm glad he wouldnt turn you on seeing as how hes mine anyway! but thanks for all the answers :-)
    Anonymous

• A person has no control over what they find sexually arousing in their porn. It is what it is. It has nothing to do with his love for you and how attractive he finds you. Sometimes ppl look at things differently than we do. A sort of sexual Ripley's believe it or not. Some men watch beastiality porn but that doesn't mean he wants you doing the family pet. It's just a fantasy thing with the older larger women. Probably more of a "I wonder what it would be like" thing....not "I'd really like to be doing that obese senior citizen" thing. I know many men who love watching the older obese women. I did think it was a joke at first but they get turned on by it however, they are never with that type in real life. I wouldn't make much of it. I'd just let him play then tell him when he wants a real woman to come to you!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Well I actually walked in on my husband watching porn the other day. There he sat in front of the family computer with another woman's vagina in his face. On the history I found that this has been going on for sometime. Fat women, skinny women. It don't matter. I think it is gross. I think he was wrong. I don't care why he watched if he got off or not. It was wrong. He is a married man, and should have never gone there.
    Anonymous