Has anybody ever gone to a movie just to see how bad it actually is?

lovingedward

Asked by lovingedward at 10:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• A friend of mine and I rented Gigli. We made it about 10 minutes in before we just couldn't watch anymore. It was awful.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• LOL music i was gonna post 'no, but i am tempted to watch gigli' lmao
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• No,because it is too expensive to go to movies now. I need to think I am not wasting my money --and time-- on a bad movie.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• A friend of mine who is also obsessed with Freddy/Robert made me go see the new one with him and I knew it was going to be butchered, but I went anyway. It is still #2 on my list of the worse movies ever, preceded by Cloverfield and pretty much tied with The Human Centipede.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:18 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• No. Who has money to go to, or rent a bad movie?  It's too expensive to even go see the good ones.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 10:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• We went to see Deep Blue Sea on a whim. We went in rooting for the sharks. No disappointed.
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 10:55 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Never. I wouldn't waste the money, and I view it as a "vote" when I go and add to the box office numbers. If it isn't either a "big screen experience" kind of movie (like Avatar) or something that has a particular draw for me, I wait until it's on cable.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• thats why I love blockbuster on line. Pay for as many movies a month as I can watch and send back. Now if the movie sucks I just send it back!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2010