Uh-oh! Early period? TMI adult content

Hubby and I had sex around ovulation- I had the classic signs of ovulation- we used a diaphragm and spermicide ( a little more than usual because I knew the timing was close). I left it in more than 8 hours. That was 6 or 7 days ago. I was expecting a period around next saturday, but today started spotting light reddish-orange, very slight cramps. Why would I have an early period? Breastfeeding? The last two months were very normal. I know I have to wait and see what's going on, but I just wanted to hear any thoughts because I keep thinking about it and don't want to bring it up with the hubby, at this point.

Hazelnutkin

Asked by Hazelnutkin at 10:09 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Because you're actually thinking "What if this is implantation bleeding?" right? Wish I could give you some good thougths, but like you said, you'll just have to wait and endure thinking about it constantly! Sorry! Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Thanks, Adelicious. The spotting has stopped, it seems. More worried than ever. Thanks for answering.
    Hazelnutkin

Comment by Hazelnutkin (original poster) at 4:14 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Op update- seems to be a super-heavy period now! I've never been this early, but I am relieved!
    Hazelnutkin

Comment by Hazelnutkin (original poster) at 8:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2010