how to save photo off e-mail sent to me?

A mom sent me a copy of a photo from our last outing, but I don't see a place to save attachment in the cafe mom mail area.

spkaudi

Asked by spkaudi at 9:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Right click your mouse when you are on the pic. A tab will pop up click save as and it will ask you to name it and where you want to save it.
    mommyofKandL

Answer by mommyofKandL at 9:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Right click on pict, click on "Save Picture As", A window will open, In "Save In" scroll and find "My Documents" then look for "My Pictures" & click, and then you can either make a new folder by clicking on the lil yellow folder on the upper right hand of the window, or if you already have a folder/s save the picture in that one. All you will have to do after the folder part is click on save.
    Anonymous