when you are talking to your friends and they are annoying you but you dont want to hurt their feelings by telling them what do you do?

just asking to see what responses i get....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i wish people would just be honest.. i'm tired of having "friends" that just one day stop talking.. it's like okay if i did something wrong, grow a pair and tell me cause i sure as hell won't know till you tell me.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I tell them..and if they keep doing it every time we talk, I just don't talk to them for awhile. I'm easily annoyed as it is, and one of my friends is someone I can't stand talking to but every once in a blue moon..she drives me bonkers!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• CHANGE THE SUBJECT
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Change the subject :)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• good idea lol thanks....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• for me if we are on the phone and i notice they are not interested in what im saying i just tell them to hold on a few min come back to the ph and tell them i will call them back if we are together i just stop talking pretend something else is on my mind and change the subject
    keedy603

Answer by keedy603 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I'm not that nice, I just say "Okay, really, you're on my nerves..." That usually does the trick...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• If you're on the phone, tell them you have to go. If you're with them, change the subject.   If that doesn't work,  tell the truth, nicely.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 10:17 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I eithr try o change the subject, suddenly have something else tat s oh so uper important to go do or just flat out say, "Hey... I think it's time for a new subject! Wanna go with me?! THANKS!" lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I have to agree with the others change the subject or tell them you are annoyed(in a nice way of course)Or if it was me and if my friend is annoying me I would just sit there get annoyed and say nothing and after awhile I'm over it. : )
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 10:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2010