how many mommies steal candy from there childern?

I know shame on me....lol.. i would be busy cleaning or doing something and i would get this candy craving, that when i sneak piece. So how many mommies steal candy? and if the caught you what would you say? i know i got caught and i told my older son the dog was hungry too..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• me! :) come on! they can't eat it all by them selves :) I'm just helping
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I take all the bit o honeys!!! I love them and never get them unless its halloween!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Hey, it's a medical fact that chocolate releases endorphins in our brains that make us feel GOOD, so I don't see it as stealing, I see it as my children sacrificing their chocolates for the Greater Good of the family. If Mama Ain't Happy, Ain't NOBODY Happy, so please. Feed the mom your chocolate. LOL
    Ms.Melanie

Answer by Ms.Melanie at 12:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• All parents go thru the candy and/ then either remove it in three days or put in container
    away from eyes an fingers and dole out over the year.
    pattecake

Answer by pattecake at 12:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• This is so me !!!!....lol,,, i agree with the statement I see it as my children sacrificing their chocolates for the Greater Good of the family....lol.. i do hide my fav candy that they get and its sixlets..lol..
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 12:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I basically eat it all. Bad right?
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• hubby calls me the candy thef...lol...
    Anonymous

• I'm trying so hard not too!
    I did go through her basket and took everything she can't eat. She's only 2 and has a hard time with really chewy, sticky things like Starbrusts. Then I went through our left over candy and gave her the things I know she'll really like. So I can snitch from the left over candies and her rejects with no guilt.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• lol i take the three musketers and milky ways my kids dont care if i get them
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I do! I can't help it!! If I get caught I say I am sorry and then ask if he is willing to share.....
    MikeandIzzysmom

Answer by MikeandIzzysmom at 12:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2008