Uh-oh! Early period? TMI adult content

Hubby and I had sex around ovulation- I had the classic signs of ovulation- we used a diaphragm and spermicide ( a little more than usual because I knew the timing was close). I left it in more than 8 hours. That was 6 or 7 days ago. I was expecting a period around next saturday, but today started spotting light reddish-orange, very slight cramps. Why would I have an early period? Breastfeeding? The last two months were very normal. I know I have to wait and see what's going on, but I just wanted to hear any thoughts because I keep thinking about it and don't want to bring it up with the hubby, at this point.

Hazelnutkin

Asked by Hazelnutkin at 10:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• could simply be an ovarian cyst popping, that could cause the cramp and spotting.. and sometimes you can spot a few weeks before your period,your body just shedding unwanted materials... :)
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 6:06 PM on Nov. 14, 2010