What is the meanest thing your husband has said/done to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• countless things therefoe he is my ex :)
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 10:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• "Leave me alone." He's a great guy, but while arguing, he said this once, and it hurt so deeply. He knew immediately that he had crossed a line and has been careful to never cross it again.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 10:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• drop dead
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• told me I need to work out and lose a few pounds.
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 10:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• When I was on this medicine that made me go through menopause for 3 months, he told me he didn't want me to talk to him until the last month was up. He hated the person the meds made me be.
    I am not looking forward to my natural menopause.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• What he did & said to me yesterday, which is why he spent the night behind bars & moved out of my house today!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• MY EX told me "Why don't you get off your fat ass & get a job?" So I joined the Navy & left!
    Today, My current husband (who is deployed) told me (while my LO was screetching at the top of her lungs) "she is just crying. You don't have to get so worked up over it, just let her cry" Easy for him to say cause he can shut the computer off & go to sleep, I have to sit here & listen to her scream for days on end!
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 10:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Hmmm...lets see. He has only ever said mean things out of anger, which isn't exactly a good excuse but he would never say some of these things will in a normal state. But he called me a bad mother...it broke my heart!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• 14 yrs later, 2 beautiful kids and given him nothing but 100 % love / my heart,, dedication / devotion, loyal / faithful i get I HATE YOU.... he walk out on me and our kids and i'm so heart broken, hurt , depressed ,but trying to be strong for my kids which is really hard!!!!!
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• After I had the baby by c section he told me I was only taking the meds for pain just to do it , that I wasn't really still hurting anymore . Mind you the baby was only a week old .

waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 11:24 PM on Nov. 13, 2010