medical and heart transplant patience

My husband had a heart transplant severa years ago, and i had cancer. we have to move back to calif family urgencies. what will medi cal cover my husband has about 3000 of med s otherwise and speciality dr to go to heart failure clinic as well. will it cover these things how can i find out in advance before we go.

dreamingmusic06

Asked by dreamingmusic06 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Health

• I'm not from California, so I don't know off-hand. You could try Googling the state's medicaid/medicare sites. I hope someone from California can answer your question. Good luck.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 11:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Can you ask your worker? Would they know? They might at least be able to tell you where you can find out. I'm sorry to hear you guys are having to deal with all of this. I hope both of your healths improve!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:20 PM on Nov. 13, 2010