I came on my period on the 21 of Oct but i had sex with my husband on the 16 of Oct that's 5 days before can i get pregnant? And i came of my period on the 27th of Oct it's been 17days after my period am i ovulating ?? please help me adult content

I'v been trying 4 years to get pregnant and i have P.C.O I'v been to all the doctor they tell me the same thing over and over again i am so sick of the doctors can some one give me advise HELP ME PLEASE : ( : ( : (

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• no you had sex after you ovulated last cycle so you are more than likely not pregnant, and yes have sex whenever you can! 4 years of TTC is a lot the doctors should have more alternatives for you right now! you need to go there and say 'hey listen, its been 4 years, lets try something else'
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Are you charting? that may be a place to start if you are not....
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 10:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Chart your cycle and check your fluids.
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• thank you so much and thank you pookipoo
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2010