What do you love about your Hubs/ SO/ Person?

Not the ONE thing, the deepest thing, or the best thing. Just something.

I love that I and my daughter are the most important things to him.
I love that he remembers to have fun.

Airamana

Asked by Airamana at 11:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love that he says thank you for the little things...like if he knows I'm not really in the mood to be cooking but I do it anyway he makes sure to thank me for it and that makes it all worth it :).
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I love that he lifts the toilet seat (and puts it back)!!!! LOL
    There are a hundred things I love (and hate haha) about him.. but right now that one is my favorite. My friend was complaining about sitting in "dribble" and I was so happy to not know that feeling. :)
    Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 11:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I love how (even after he had his freak out moment, surprise pregnancy) he has been so helpful with planning and making decisions for the baby shower. (its co-ed for the both of us) But not just with the baby shower decision making with everything in general and how protective he is of me now. I work full time and go to school full time so he is always making sure I get enough rest and things like that. I love him so =)
    new_mommie_2b

Answer by new_mommie_2b at 12:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• He's very protective of us. He's also very thoughtful and insightful. He's a wonderful father.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:48 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I never thought about it but....the toilet seat is always down! anyway my dh is protective and sensititve
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I love that he would do anything for us. Times are so hard with him being the only one working, and I know he's burned out and could use a break, but he keeps going, plus does side work, just so we can have the money we need without me having to go back to work and find special child care for our son.
    Christy_517

Answer by Christy_517 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I love that he is so self-less. He works hard and keeps on going so that I can stay home and homeschool our girls. I don't think I tell him often enough just how much I do appreciate him.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:14 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Tzutchka! YES!! Any time we have company over, I am newly grateful that my hubs lifts and replaces the toilet seat. It's the little things...
    Airamana

Comment by Airamana (original poster) at 11:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• HIs amazing heart!
    KOR537

Answer by KOR537 at 12:14 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Christy 517 - That's a lot for both of you. Glad you have a good Person by your side.
    Airamana

Comment by Airamana (original poster) at 12:16 AM on Nov. 14, 2010