What went right today?

Got my dishwasher loaded and run.
Played chase with my kiddo.
Ate an avocado...mmm...

*Shrug* It's the little stuff. But I celebrate it anyhow.

Airamana

Asked by Airamana at 11:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We made it home safely from our trip! The house wasn't broken into while we were gone, and the cat is still alive!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• taking my baby to the park lol
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:57 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I don't know about the dishwasher, but I would say eating an avocado was definitely very cool!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Eve though we left a little late to get to our friends wedding. We were not late, but the wedding party was so it all worked out. It was a very nice time, I got to drink 5 glasses of champagne. I love champagne LOL after 5 glasses I start to love everybody!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Got to spend the whole day with my granddaughters! Took em to Petsmart to look at all the animals ( I LOVE looking at the world through their eyes!), took em to Wal-Mart, they both got new babies. Get to have them tonight, and take them to church with us in the morning. I'd say everything went right, simply because we have them in our lives!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:18 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I had a nice trip to the bookstore & out to lunch with my baby sis, & I got some great deals on some great books! Then DF & I snuggled on the couch with DD & watched "How to Train your Dragon". So cute!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• It was my daughter's 3rd birthday and she loved the baby alive doll that I found on clearance a few weeks ago.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• There was supposed to be a snow storm today so I got out to the grocery store early and then ended up saving $97 in coupons..and beat the snow, got home just in time
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:28 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Woke up in a good mood and got 2 loads of laundry done and put away before DS woke up. yay!
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 14, 2010