What do you and your kids do on the weekends?

My kids and me sometimes just end up watching tv or playing xbox, and I want some other ideas. Their ages are 5 9 12. thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Almost always catch a movie. Sometimes eat out. Last Saturday we did Knott's Berry Farm. 2 weeks ago we did the Aquarium of the Pacific. I look in the events section of my local news for things happening around the area. When it warm out we go hiking and play disc golf.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:34 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• me and my son go to the park or visit family every weekend... we try to get out of the house cause we are normally home every day durning the week...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:50 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• yesterday we went to the mall and saw santa. today we are going to walmart. usually i just try to do something with her outside of the house or not we clean the house together. she is only 20months so its just alot of fun playing stuff. i like to take her out and play because during the week i am in school and work. something fun always.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:06 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Currently my youngest 2 (4 and 2) are tromping around in dress up shoes happy as can be! (I think they are pretending they are going to a party) my 8 yr old is watching star wars and i am starving!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 11:57 AM on Nov. 14, 2010