OMG I just heard 2 loud gunshots and everyone's asleep but me!(not a question just a statement)

405mom

Asked by 405mom at 12:34 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Scary. That happened when we lived in VA a few years ago. We lived in a crappy apt complex (Emerald Point if anyone is ever moving to VA Beach), heard loud gunshots, and my husband called the cops. The next day, we saw two bullet holes in our downstairs neighbor's window. Scary, scary, scary and more scary. I kept thinking what if they pointed upward? We were right there in our beds.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:03 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• well i live in an area thats not the exact best (hayward, CA), but my husbands cousin was sleeping on the couch Thursday night and when i woke up friday morning he told me he heard multiple gunshots that night and i asked him if he called the cops and he said no....... therefore if i were in that position i would always calll the cops :) so call them!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• umm call the police.....
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• is it deer hunting season by u
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• and also call the police
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 12:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I hope you called the police. Stay low and away from windows. Are your kids near any windows? I've lived in some pretty rough neighborhoods over the years, and I've had to hit the floor (before I had kids). Be careful and stay safe.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 12:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• If it sounded pretty close its always ok to dial 911 and alert the police of gun shots going off nearby. I never hear gun shots here, so if I did I would be on the phone too.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:37 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• At times in the pass whenever I hear or see sometimes that's out of sources I look at the time and date. Just in case something did happen seriously and someone asks questions about. Just a habit I have now.  =[

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• you have some heavy sleepers in your house lol... but as long as you and your family are okay.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:47 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Did you call the cops?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:46 AM on Nov. 14, 2010