if you have a home business.... adult content

do you give in and tell uncle sam how much your making & pay taxes or do you say fuck the gov. & not tell them a thing?

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• I've always been 100% honest about what I make... That said, I'm also very good with deductions and make sure I get every dime back that I deserve!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:48 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Yes I report every penny, but I know I have to pay in any way, it's a given.

Answer by m-avi at 12:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have ALWAYS been honest!! I used to work for a CPA and the IRS DOES audit!! I also save all my receipts for my deductions and that helps a lot.

Answer by alyssamal at 1:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• 100% honest here. If you aren't ethical in your business you have NO right being in business.

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• If a company is working legally with a licence and tax ID number and doesn't pay taxes, they can be audited. Of course, if you're an illegal business, you're not going to be paying taxes because you don't want to get caught.

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Thanks for answering all. I had to ask for a class project in business finances at VOTECH. I think I have enought responses for my report now. Thanks again.

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2010