What's the funniest thing your kid has said lately??

My son (who's 4) told my husband "I'm gonna punch you in the tweenis daddy!"

I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:52 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my son came running into the living room today nuddie buttie with diaper in hand saying mom poop and threw it at me....

lucky for me there was no poop... let alone he's 2
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:59 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• This may be politically incorrect but I L'dMAO. My 14 yr old son and I were watching the movie Personal Effects. In it a mentally retarded man was accused of murder. So my son asked me what happened during a certain part & I told him that the retarded man did not commit the crime. So my son says "He was retarded?! I thought he was German!". I haven't laughed so hard in awhile - he was totally serious. I keep making fun of him for it all day.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:02 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• "He was retarded?! I thought he was German!"

OMG, That's to much! LMAO!!!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• One day talking about music to my 10 year old, I said, "Hello, I am Johnny Cash." My 8 year old didn't know what we were talking about, and he thought it was funny so he said, "Hello, I am Oprah Winfrey." I laughed and asked him, "Do you even know who Oprah is?" He said, "Yes. She makes hair products or some thing." I don't know where he got that from but I just laughed at him!
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 1:12 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• More cute than funny, but today was my daughter's 3rd birthday. This morning I said happy birthday and told her she was 3 and she kept saying no, it wasn't her birthday, it's not her birthday until she gets a balloon. She kept saying this all morning, telling us we were wrong and it's not her birthday yet and she's still 2. My husband went out and got her a balloon and she seemed very happy with it. Now she is 3.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 1:13 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• 18 yr old dd's cell phone kept going off, like someone was messaging her. I asked her who the heck kept texting her every few minutes? She said, "no mom, thats twitter", she set her phone to catch every single time one of her friends twitters now. I looked at her and I said, "doesnt that get annoying"...yep she said, and thats why Im leaving it downstairs. That is, downstairs where Im at! lol...yep, I turned the dang thing OFF,,,
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:37 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• last monday wasmy sister in laws birthday and we all went out to dinner. I was trying to teach my three year old nephew how to say happy birthday in sign language. he was doing pretty good. when ashley got back fromt he bathroom i said to him, "ryan, how do you say happy birthday in sign langauge" he goes , "HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN SIGNLANGUAGE" haha it was cute
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 2:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I have the best answer! Tonight, my Husband farted and Our Son (almost 3 1/2) reacted by putting His hands up to His eyes..then He says "Ohhh..my eyes are melting!" Where does He come up with this stuff?! I nearly died laughing, it was so hilarious. He is the funniest Kid ever!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:19 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• When my daughter was 10 My husband had to go to the va clinic and while we were in the waiting room a woman came in wearing high heels and shorts with a lot of make up on. my daughter said to me quietly "mom that woman's is wearing way too much make up. I told her ok but be quiet then the woman started talking to a man she was sitting next to and my daughter turned around to look at her and in a very loud voice she said omg mom she's a man what is he doing wearing women's clothes and make up. I about died of embarrassment and she wouldn't stop laughing so I walked out and left her with her dad.
    Die4Jesus

Answer by Die4Jesus at 3:19 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• My 5 year old was watching my SO clear some brush from the back yard the other day. Wel the next day on the way home from school she told me about how strong he is. She said, "He picked up a BBBBIIIIGGGG tree!" I was like, "Oh really?" And she said, "YEAH! It was fifteen miles long!" lol

Then there was the day before when she and her younger 3 yr old sister were talking about her bio dad and how he went in the closet and came out.... I don't know WHAT they were talking about but I do know how funny it sounded, lol.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2010