If you could....

If you could have as many kids as you want (and still live comfortably money wise) How many would you have / and or adopt?

ketha04

Asked by ketha04 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• 2 :) I'm not into super huge families. :)
    Anonymous

• 2....I wouldn't want to be out numbered by kids! lol
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I want to have 4 and adopt 2. I grew up in a big family and there was always something to do. :) So i wanna kinda carry it on. I'm not sure if i'll be able to have my big family though because of the economy
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• 4, and since it's going my way, 2 girls 2 boys :)
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 12:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• We have 2 already and we'd like to have one more biologically. Then after a few years, we'd like to adopt one child. =)
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 12:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I have 5. I would adopt if I could afford it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I grew up in a large family and would love to have as many as God saw fit to send me! Considering my age now, (42) I think I am done! I would have loved to have five or six!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 12:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I plan to have 4.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• So, your asking if we would want to be a Branjelina?? Whats the point of having a big family if you need 4 nannies to "help" you raise them. I feel just because you can, doesnt mean you should.

Where is the line drawn between wanting a big family, and having the TIME to be good parents? I have one so far, and feel as if it already is and will continue to be hard to give her all the attention/support she'll need- not even thinking about $$. I'll stick to my plan of wanting two, and see what happens.

ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 1:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i came from a big family and i already have 4 kids maybe 2 more but then again the pain that i went threw was enough
    Anonymous