How long are you banned from a Cafemom run group?

If Cafemom bans you from one of their groups, how long does it last? WHy don't they notify you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I dont think I fully understand this question. Did cafe mom ban you from a group or was it the group owner? If its the group owner then its till you can talk to them and see if they will change their mind. If its cafe mom, I have no idea. I would contact cafe mom and ask.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:04 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• It depends on why they banned you. Some bans are permanent and for others they have been known to be forgiving. You should message the owner of the group, Cafe GroupAdmin  or use the Contact Us link to ask what you can do to get back into the group. You should have been sent a message, you can at least find out about that.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:09 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I'm not sure. You should probably contact the admins or owner of the group and ask them why and what you did.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• What did you do?
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I suppose that would be determined by the offense.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 15, 2010

• well i know the chat with 24 hour live chat banned me for sticking up for a girl the admins were ganging up on.i simply told the girl one thing and they blew up heres how it went
    Me: do what your heart tells you to do dont lt anyone judge you let them rant"
    admin: exuse me!!!! ur messing with the wrong admin!i can kick u off!
    me: for what ? i was not being disrespectful or use foul language i simply had an opinion?
    admin: i can ban you ! one more comment !
    so i wrote the head admin a email voicing my concerns hw it snot right and that some women come here for support and advise and that we should bash them or judge them cuz they get enough of this everywhere else we are women we should stick together! i told this to the head admin to let her know that her admins are doing a bad job and not even following there own set rules and thought she shold know and u know what she did ! she banned me after that email !
    Jesscuh87

Answer by Jesscuh87 at 5:32 AM on May. 31, 2011