kinda stuck in a rut....

my brother's oldest dd's bday party is tomorrow & idk if i want to take my kids or not....the reason is b/c they are always late to my kids parties or they don't show at all. and when i'm around my sil and her family, i feel akward b/c they are stuck up bitches and my brother is a douche around them....should i toughen up and go for the sake of the kid (who i only see on bdays or christmas so it's not like she misses me) or just say "screw it" and stay home?

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 1:21 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Stay home....you're prlly gonna have to deal with them soon enough for the holidays...yay you!
    NOT!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 5:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• If the kids want to go, take them. Don't waste your energy on petty issues, it's not worth it =)
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:22 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• oh i try to get along for my brother and the kids but it's just really akward being around all them...my dd dosen't know about the party and my ds is too young
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 1:24 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Eh Id probably stay home....
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 1:38 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• If the kids don't care, don't go.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:43 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I would leave it up to their kids. If they want to see their cousin you should go. If they arent close enough to care stay home.
    m0_mommy

Answer by m0_mommy at 3:47 AM on Nov. 14, 2010