Working from Home

How many things did you try before you found what you were looking for? How long did it take? Are you still happy with what you do? How long have you been doing it?

MikeandIzzysmom

Asked by MikeandIzzysmom at 12:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• How many did I try? Lord, who knows, dozens. It took me at least 6 months to find the ones I like. I've now been doing it for almost 2 years. http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I was lucky I tried one and only one. I have been doing this site for over 16 months now.  http://squishycash.com/members/register.php?ref=antoinettegarry

momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 1:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Well, let me say this - I tried one home based popular company for about a year - made some money, but it didn't turn out like I'd hoped. I still work with that company; however, I've found one that I love - I've been involved with this company for a few months now and am loving it! Please visit either naturalbella.scent-team.com or greatscents.candlebizfromhome.com for more info! Enjoy!
    Lolly668

Answer by Lolly668 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I'm lucky too....I guess it helped that I knew people that sold Gold Canyon as well. I make 25% up front in commision, and the products sell themselves, really. I have repeat customers, party repeats but mostly a lot of Catalog parties. Which is nice, saves me driving and gas $$. Gold Canyon has a new Homeology livce that is mentions on TV and magazines, helps the buss. Green cleaning is all "new" again.

I have to say, I first admined for my husbands construction business...thsi is easier and I mkae better money!!
    Bobbie
    www.mygc.com/candlecottage
    robertac

Answer by robertac at 1:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Tons and tons. I am still with tons and tons. I am always looking for extra cash. My thing is every little bit helps. Check out my site on tips and guides on how to work from home. I try new things all the time so check back for updates and payment proofs as they come in. Good Luck with your search!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I have 3 business that I work from home. I have information about all three of them in my profile. This si one of them.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 2:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Hey im on the mom team i tried about 11 things including survey sties
    none worked or they waned way to much money to start.
    I just started themom team i love it my mentor has been doing it for 3 years and she says shes very happy with it. If you want to know about it heres my site
    www.themomteam.com/ShariCM
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 3:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

•  I did not try anything else until I knew I found what I wanted to put all my efforts into. My husband and I always searched and wish we came across a home based business that was both functional and rewarded. Never been happier.  I love to share a wonderful product and business opportunity. In business since June '07 and have made a 6 figure income thus far...our income grows every week. WEBINAR TONIGHT AT 9PM EST that explains the product and the 8 ways of earning income. Email me for more details on how to register for the webinar...free.

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• It took me 5 years to find my dream business! I lost around $1500 and hated what I did with most of those "opportunities" Now I love what I do! I'm so glad I didn't stop looking!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I looked for 2 years and went to school to become a programmer at the same time.
    I've been doing my current at home job for 2 years. I never want to do anything else.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 4:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2008