Teething Tabs......

Does anyone know if the Hylands teething tabs that were recalled are safe to use again??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Nov. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They were recalled for having Bella Donna in them. All of them have it (unless they've changed it- check the box). The level is extremely low, so it's a judgment call. Personally, we intend to continue use.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:47 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I feel safe using them. Personally, i think the FDA was on a bit of a homeopathic witch hunt. Unfortunately, if you don't have any left at your house you are unlikely to find them in the store. Little Remedies makes some that has the same ingredients that were not recalled. They aren't as good as the Hyland's, but they work okay. I would recommend getting an amber necklace for teething. I was skeptical at first, but I did buy one for my son and it has been awesome.
    JMmama

Answer by JMmama at 2:13 AM on Nov. 14, 2010